6.22.2014

PACIFICA PERFUMES

I’m not a perfume connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination. I like some scents – Burberry Britt, Viva La Juicy – but I find a lot of the designer ones are too intense for me. These Pacifica roll-on perfumes are perfect for someone who finds your average perfume too overwhelming. In general these ones smell a lot fresher and lighter to me.

They come in a whole array of scents from florals, to fruity to rich, sweet smells. I feel like I sound like a cheap salesman here (Come getcha perfume! We got any scent you could need. You want it? We got it), but I’m not the kind of person who has a “signature scent;” I like to change it up from day to day and having a variety of little roller ball perfumes is great for that. They’re also vegan, cruelty free and don’t contain a lot of chemicals that your average perfume does.

I’ve got French Lilac, Malibu Lemon Blossom, Brazillian Mango Grapefruit, Tuscan Blood Orange and Indian Coconut Nectar. The Malibu Lemon and Mango Grapefruit are especially light and fresh. They’re perfect for this time of year! You can buy these online at Pacifica for $12 each, but if you want to actually give them a sniff beforehand and you don’t want to pay for shipping, Wholefoods carries them. I’ve seen them in loads of other health food stores too. If you don’t have a Wholefoods near you there’s still a good chance they’re within your reach. 



1 comment:

  1. same, can't tolerate much perfume other than these. Juicy couture is the only other brand so far I can sniff without wanting to vomit.

    ReplyDelete