7.27.2014

NUXE HUILE PRODIGIEUSE: GOD YES

I’m going to interrupt my skincare series with something that burningly needs to be addressed. No it’s not chlamydia. It’s my love for Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse – a multi-purpose dry oil for the body, hair and face that most of you have probably already heard loads about. My god this oil deserves my heart. As Edward Cullen once said to Bella Swan “it’s like you’re my own personal brand of heroine.” What a lol. But seriously, it’s amazing. First of all the texture is beautiful. A moisturizing oil that sinks into the skin immediately and leaves no greasy residue? Don’t mind if I do.

That’s not really what this fella is about though. No. ‘Tis the smell. The smell of an angel’s breath. Wow I’m laying on the drama, but I can’t help it. This oil is brings it out in me. The smell is truly phenomenal. It’s the perfect mix of sweet and floral. To me this makes the perfect perfume. You can smell it on the skin, but it doesn’t smack you in the face. I always thought that perfume is something that people should only be able to smell if they’re right up next to you, as though you’re revealing an intimate part of yourself to them.

The packaging is beautiful too. It feels incredibly luxe. I ummed and ahhed about whether or not to get this when making an Escentual order and I’m so glad I did. It really makes you feel as though you’re treating yourself, which admittedly is really nice to do every now and then. 



18 comments:

  1. i could scroll through your blog all day. your layout and pictures are all just amazing! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/white-mesh.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Argh, this oil sounds so luxurious and divine! I should really have a sniff of it haha! :P

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you should have a sniff next time you come across it in the shops.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for sharing! I'm on a hunt for a good face oil! :)

    http://cups-and-roses.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure about whether or not I would use this on my face seeing as it is so heavily scented.

      Delete
    2. I'll keep that in mind, if I get it eventually! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. I have a bottle of this waiting to be opened! Will go right away! :-)

    TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  5. "No, it's not chlamydia"... You are too funny, lol. Anyway, this oil sounds lovely! I've never seen Nuxe at any stores here in the U.S., so I don't think I'll be able to have a sniff of it, unfortunately. It's too bad!

    Sofia | palelily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never expect us Canadians to have something that you guys don't have. We're usually way behind.

      Delete
  6. If I remember correctly they've launched a scent from that oil this summer! :) xx

    gyudynotesofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I saw it on Escentual, but I'm waiting for it to come to Shoppers Drug Mart here so I can give it a sniff.

      Delete
  7. Okay, I have this in my Feel Unique cart but I've been back and forth because of the price...oh God I want it! Also, you are hilarious and I love your blog and I can't stop creeping all of your posts. Also, in regards to your Blogger love post, I'm actually from Salt Spring (even closer!). Though, I've now been in Calgary for almost three years now with my husband ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha that's amazing! That's how you know Emily - as in Emily Harts Jewelry. My faja was living on Salt Spring until recently (he moved to Victoria).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I bet you did. His name is Nick Bantock. He's an artist/author. He had a gallery there for a while too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The name doesn't ring a bell believe it or not! Where was his gallery?

    ReplyDelete