5.03.2015

FRENCH PHARMACY SKINCARE HAUL


It's no secret that I love me some French pharmacy skincare. It's the bomb for sensitive skin. On our voyages on the starship Enterprise... I mean of Europe... we conveniently passed through Nice so I did a little skincare shopping. There were quite a few items that I'd been eager to try for some time and I figured, at half the price of what we pay in Canada, now was the time.

La Roche Posay Serozinc
How long have I wanted to get my hands on a can of this stuff? A long time I tell you. Now I have 3 cans (there's a funny story there for later). I've heard so many people say this is a miracle worker for the tiny zits that just sit under you skin and never come to a head. I have a fair few of those. I also thought that it might be soothing on my rosacea.

La Roche Posay Hydraphase Masque
I had the Origins Drink Up Mask, but unfortunately it irritated my skin and I never used it. I was happy to replace it with this Hydraphase mask from LRP as their products always seem to work for me. You might notice I bought a lot of La Roche Posay. Guilty as charged.

La Roche Posay Toleriane Moisturizer
An old trusty friend this one is. I've gone through a number of tubes of Toleriane moisturizer. It's a great standard hydrating moisturizer for difficult skin. It's always good to have some of this around.




La Roche Posay Cicaplast Barrier Repairing Balm
I love the Cicaplast Baume for the skin so I thought it'd be worth trying the version for the lips. I'll admit I did give it a go already and it didn't blow me away. It good, but not amazing.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat
I've always been curious about this moisturizer. I remember Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup recommending it back in the day. I love a good nourishing, rich moisturizer in the evening, but for the daytime I prefer a lightweight one that sets matte.

Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre
I couldn't not try the world famous Embryolisse Lait-Creme Concentre, particularly as this little tube was only €8.00. I've heard so many people say that makeup sits beautifully on top of this moisturizer.

Nuxe Melting Cleansing Gel
Finally I thought I'd take a total shot in the dark. I've heard absolutely nothing about this cleanser, but I like the smell of roses and a melting cleansing gel sounded interesting to me. I'll report back soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment