5.07.2015

HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY!


About a week ago I hit my one year blogiversary. I think I subconsciously put off writing a post about it because I don't even know where to begin, but I'm going to try.

This blog has represented a light in a rather dark time in my life. That sounds dramatic I know, but in the past year I've gone through some tough stuff with anxiety and depression. I fixate a lot on feeling like a failure, but Bloomin' Rouge is one aspect where I feel that I am accomplishing something. I can see the improvement in my photography, my coding skills and writing. It's also pretty amazing for me to look back to one year ago and see “0 comments, 1 comment, 0 comments” and now in my recent posts to see a whole community being so incredibly supportive.

With that in mind, I want to say thank you. Thank you so, so much. It's hard to express how much I appreciate all the kind words I've received from you guys and how lovely it is for me to have such a wonderful group that I can connect with. I also want to say how much I've enjoyed collaborating with other bloggers. Brittany and Chaitra, you ladies are the greatest.

Finally, I have to say a huge thank you to my friends and family who have been there with me from the start. Particularly Richard, for your astounding tolerance of my never-ending questions about how to code this and that, and Danielle, for the unwavering emotional and moral support you provide.

One final HUGE thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment