10.04.2015

MEET ASH & KRISTOFFERSON!


Say hello to the two newest members of my fam jam! This is Ash (coco bear) and Kristofferson (vanilla bear). I'm in love. These two fellas came home with me two weeks ago. Unfortunately, as soon as Ash got back I realized something was wrong. I took him to the vet and it turned out he had a respiratory infection. He's spent the past couple of weeks on antibiotics and the boys had to be separated for the duration of that time.

Now that Ash is feeling better and the piggies are back together I can finally introduce you to them with a glorious photoshoot. They've been so happy to be reunited that they haven't stopped snuggling. I seriously love them so much I don't know how to handle it. I want to eat them alive. The other day Ash sneezed and showered my face with snot and saliva and I LOVED IT. It was the best.


Cheeky monkey





So that's that for now. Expect to see these little muffins in many photos to come.

P.S. Their names are from Fantastic Mr. Fox, which if you haven't seen you must watch right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment