5.30.2016

A GLOWY NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK


A little while ago Urban Decay was doing a competition to create an “I woke up like this” strobing look. I looked through the competition's photos and, let me tell you, some people were waking up with a bum ton of makeup on. Slept in your full face did ya? What are you, Britt from The Bachelor? Zinnnng. I kid, I kid. Anyways I wanted to do something closer to a no makeup makeup look (but still very glowy) and I was pretty happy with how it turned out, so I thought I'd share the look with you.


Eyes:
Urban Decay Fireball Highlighter: all over the lids.
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: on the center of the lids and inner corners.
Black Eye Shadow: used to slightly extend the lash line creating those bedroom eyes. OoooOOooo.
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: on the top and bottom lashes.

Complexion:
Vita Liberata Tanning Lotion: I fake tanned the night before to give my skin a sun-kissed appearance.
Laura Mercier Bronzing Primer & NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer: mixed to create a golden glow all over the skin.
Estee Lauder High Cover Cream Concealer: under the eyes and around any areas of redness.
NYX Blush in Taupe: used to contour very gently.
Urban Decay Sun-Kissed Bronzer: on the high points of the face.
Urban Decay Fireball Highlighter: used on the cheeks and the tops of the cheekbones. The colour is somewhere in between a blush and a highlighter for me.
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: on the very tops of the cheekbones, down the nose and on the cupid's bow to amp up the strobing effect.

Lips:
Tanya Burr Lunch Date Lip Gloss: a natural nude lip gloss.
TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: Used once again in the center of the lips to get a more voluminous effect.


No comments:

Post a Comment