11.20.2016

AN EXPLANATION OF SORTS


Where to start? I suppose a hello is in order. And then an apology. I feel as though I've let you guys down in the past couple of months. I suddenly disappeared off the face of the internet without any explanation. Don't get my wrong, it's not as though I think anyone was hanging off my every post – far from it – however I did build connections with you guys and I feel guilty vanishing. So I reckon I should let you know what's going on.

It's been a bit of a shit time to be frank. There's been some difficult personal stuff that happened, which I will explain at some point (everyone's in good health, nothing to that effect), and I just couldn't motivate myself to write. I think you all know how it is. Sometimes you just want to curl up and watch Friends for two months straight. But I'm feeling in better spirits for the most part now and I'm ready to talk beauty again.

That being said, my intention was to stay silent and then come back with a fresh take. I have some fun new things in the works, however it's taking longer than I had anticipated and, in the meantime, I wanted to let you all know that I'm still thinking of you guys. So, the plan: I'm going to be silent for a little while longer and then I'll be back with you guys (hopefully) better than ever before. Thank you for everything that you've done for me and for all your kind words. I look forward to talking to you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment