11.13.2014

THE 100TH POST


Today is my 100th post. I put this blog up just over six months ago now and I can't express how happy I am that I did. I don't love my job and I've never been clear about schooling. I've always felt like I was left questioning my choices while everyone else was ploughing forward with confidence. But this blog has been different. It's the one thing that I don't have any doubts about. It's a space where I get to create and I have an amazing group supporting me all the while. When I say thank you to you guys I really hope you know how much I mean it. So for the 100th post I thought it might be fun to do a roundup of my top five posts I've enjoyed doing so far. Hope you enjoy them too, and don't worry, there will be a little something for you guys come the next milestone...

Fashion Faces


I was so happy to start this series because fashion makeup is a huge love of mine. I go crazy for runway makeup. Seriously, Pat McGrath is a God in my eyes. I really need to bring this series back again... don't know what happened there.

10 Things About Me


Getting to write this was good fun for me, as was taking the photos. Though I'll admit that I panicked slightly when I posted this photo and my boyfriend said “this is totally going to end up on some furry website somewhere.” Oh no no. Thank you again Brittany for tagging me. You ma gurl.

How To Do Come Hither Eyes


I put quite a lot of work into this post and I was so glad when it was well received. Plus, I'm not going to lie, I was happy about the way the final picture turned out, which is not something I feel every time I post a picture of my face. Putting your face out there can actually be quite a scary thing.

5 Ways To Clean Up Your Blogger Template


These posts were a total surprise to me in a way. I wrote the first one because I thought “on the off chance that someone finds it useful, I'll just do it.” They turned out to be my most popular posts ever on Bloglovin'. The best thing is I love writing them. I've spent so much time trying to figure out how to design my blog that it's really nice to get the share my experiences with other people.

Having Healthy Relationships


And now for something completely different. One day I woke up and I really didn't feel like talking about makeup or skincare. I just wanted to talk about life and this topic is something that has been a bit of a struggle for me over time.

21 comments:

  1. :) Way to go girl, you are doing a great job. Proud of you, keep going!


    P.S : [ And applause for your consistency, 100 posts in 6 months? I just wrote my 100th post after an year ]

    - Chaitra | PinkPot

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN WE BE 100 POST BUDDIES

    (well my blog says 55 or something but I privated the old ones because they were shite)

    (your blog is awesomesauce btw)

    ellabooxo • beauty & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! That's so awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congraaaats baby!!!!

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, amazing millstone to reach. Here is to the next 100 posts, and I can't wait to read them.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love your blog and so glad you started blogging! Congratulations on reaching your 100th post and for your blog being such a success in a short period of time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 100th post! Don't give up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah I saw that 100th post of yours. Congrats to you too ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, though you've done pretty unbelievably yourself I've noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ohh, so happy for you! you accomplished so much in just 6 months! congrats girl:)

    By the way I'm also new to this world of blogging, so it would mean a lot to me if anyone checked out my blog? Thanks:)
    Luxveritatis.| Beauty.Fashion.Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on 100 posts! You've created so many fantastic posts in your 6 months, and I've really enjoyed reading your thoughts on everything, not just beauty and makeup :)

    Tessa / Bramble & Thorn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on 100 posts! That's amazing :) You've achieved so much in six months, and you definitely deserve it :)

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!!

    I loved the Fashion Faces post. It's the first one I read when I found your blog and I'd love to see it come back.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you! And thank you for giving so much feedback. It's nice to see the same faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on the big one-oh-oh!

    I honestly love your blog; I love the witty commentary and the stunning photos! I will definitely be sticking around to see what else you've got and I know you've got some amazing ideas :)

    Tweezers and Tongs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much. Ah, just thank you thank you. It's amazing thing to hear people say they actually like what you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi! I honestly think taht your blog is really inspiring. Your photos are beautifull and I love the way you write!

    I recently started my own blog and if in 6 months it will be as beautifull as yours I will be prettttyyyy Happy! :D

    Here are the linkf od my blof (one in french and one in english) if you would like to take an eye on it.

    http://atouchofpink1.blogspot.ca/

    http://unsoupconderose.blogpost.ca/


    ps: I am french but I moved to Canada 2 years ago so it is pretty cool to find some others canadian out there! :)

    ReplyDelete