5.28.2015

FAVOURITE BLOGGERS OF THE MOMENT: ROUND 4


I realized that it's been way too long since I've done a post on my favourite bloggers of the moment. I think it's important for us to support one another as a community and sharing the love posts are a great way to do that. After all, I would be nowhere without the help of other bloggers. So without further adieu, here are the ladies that have been the many apples of my eye. My eyes are filled with apples.

Emma & The Beauty Blog
I have to mention Emma's blog first because I absolutely love it and I cannot believe she doesn't have more followers. Her photos are beautiful, her layout is nice and clean and her writing is excellent. She also has the cutest face you'll ever see and damn she looks good in a red lip. Follow this woman on Bloglovin'! She's flippin' fantastic.

La Petite Primp
I once said to Camey that if I were to start an online magazine she would be one of the first people that I'd call. Man do I ever stand by that. She is an outstanding writer. She's both excellent at articulating herself and wonderful at showing off her personality. I'll be honest, there are some blogs where I just glance at the photos, but this is most certainly not one of those. So good.

Her Lovely Life
Ahh Ugne. There's something about her. She just seems so honest and lovely. When I look at her blog (which by the way has the most elegant new design) I feel somehow comforted. She mixes beauty and life posts seamlessly. It's hard to remember that she's only just graduated from high school, given her maturity.

Sophie's Makeup Blog
I can't believe that I haven't written about Sophie before. I actually had to go back through my previous posts and double check that I hadn't. Her blog is so wonderful. She is by far one of the best beauty photographers I've ever come across and I love the posts that she comes up with. Her colour themed monthly favourites are especially sweet. Also make sure you follow her on instagram because it's equally full of beautiful photography.

Unstitchedd
I've got to be honest. When Maddy got her blog makeover from Chaitra I was pretty well crippled with envy. Her new blog design compliments her gorgeous photography so well. The whole thing looks fantastic. She has excellent taste in products and a real talent at makeup artistry. Like Ugne, I can't believe what this gal is achieving still in her teen years. It's truly something remarkable.

Pale Lily
What a wonderful person Sofia is. Her approach to blogging is different than a lot of others. She finds beauty in simplicity and reminds us to be happy and healthy. I love that she incorporates so many cruelty free, natural products. It's something that I know I need to be better about myself. Pale Lily is truly a breath of fresh air.




No comments:

Post a Comment