6.25.2015

BIG SUNGLASSES & BOLD LIPS

kiko lipliner 506 cherry

Yeah I tried pretty hard to look cool and casual here. Let's just acknowledge that and get it out of the way. Every once in a while I like to give an ode to a look that I really love. Like my ode to the half bun or the red lip and winged liner. Today it's an ode to big sunglasses and bold lips. Mmm I love that look. It probably spawned from my unhealthy obsession with the Olsen twins. Sidenote, we played “name that Olsen twin” on Google Images the other night and I was good. I mean there's no dancing around it. I was just outright good. And modest.

I've always loved those classic square Ray Ban Wayfarers paired with a red lip, but lately I can't seem to help myself from hopping on board the round sunglasses bandwagon. Maybe it's because I've always had a soft spot for 60's fashion. I snagged this pair from the Urban Outfitters sale. Unfortunately they're oddly transparent so everyone can see me blatantly people watching. I had to work really hard to get a shot where you couldn't see my beady little eyes. So I think I may have to go back for round two at Urban Outfitters.

kiko lipliner 506 cherry


As for the lipstick, I coloured in my entire lip with the Kiko Automatic Precision Lip Liner in 506 Cherry Red. The colour is incredible. Of course it's hard to capture colour accurately in photohraphs (it's a little deeper even than the image above), but wowza. Despite being named Cherry Red, this is the epitome of a raspberry lipstick to me. Since it's a lip liner it's incredibly long lasting and matte. Plus, it wasn't especially drying on my lips all things considered! Kiko, you are one sensual beast.


No comments:

Post a Comment