6.17.2015

NARS PURE RADIANT TINTED MOISTURIZER


I got tired of hearing about how great the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer is, so I decided to take matters into my own hands. To take action. To take a stand. I'm really just trying to butter you up for the fact that I bought it. But hey, I got it from Blushing Wit's blog sale so it was a third of the price. I figure I've gotten a real bang for my buck. Plus the tinted moisturizer has come in handy. Hey-oh! I'm all over the place today. Anyways, grab a cup of tea, stay a while. Let's talk finish, coverage, longevity, etc.

The texture of the product is lovely, as you'd expect what with all the rave reviews floating around. It feels very lightweight and blends easily with fingers or a brush. While it's not a runny foundation, it's significantly less creamy and thick than the Diorskin Nude BB Cream for reference. The finish looks natural and dewy and definitely doesn't set feeling dry. I thought this might be a problem for my oily skin, but because this tinted moisturizer is actually so moisturizing I find I can skip my usual moisturizer and just use this and it works out quite well. Moist. One more for good measure.

The coverage is light – what you'd expect from a tinted moisturizer. You can build it up to about a medium if you want, but I enjoy how sheer it is. I find that even though the shade I have (Alaska) is slightly too dark for me, the product is sheer enough that it just looks like a healthy glow. The longevity is pretty average. However, it doesn't claim to be long wearing, so that's fine by me.

I'm quite impressed with the shade range. There are eleven colours that go from very fair to deep. It comes in a nice flip cap squeezy tube that's easy to use and to travel with. It's worth noting both that there's an SPF of 30 and no detectable fragrance (though fragrance is listed in the ingredient list).

No comments:

Post a Comment