9.02.2015

SHU UEMURA ULTIMATE REMEDY HAIR MASQUE


I've mentioned the Shu Uemura Ultimate Remedy Hair Masque a few times before, but I've never given it the proper ego tickling that it deserves. Today is the day that it gets the royal treatment because this is without a doubt the most glorious product ever to have touched my hair.

It's a wonderful, thick, creamy mask that smells like a DREAM. You think you know good smelling salon products? You ain't seen nothing yet (she said arrogantly). With an elegant floral scent, it's better than most perfumes I've smelled. But that's only a small part of why I love it so much. It restores my damaged, frizzy hair like nothing else. It's what I turn to when I've done something horrible to my hair (chemically treated it, dyed it, straightened it to hell) and I desperately need a fix. I went two weeks without conditioning my hair recently. It was a horrible, brittle mess. One treatment with this stuff and it was back to healthy looking, smooth hair.

Of course price is a factor here. $70 is a heck of a price for a hair product. I'll admit it was given to me as a gift from my sister, but it's well worth it. I have had this tub for over two years now and, despite regularly using it, it's still not done. Whereas with most conditioners it takes a good handful to smooth my hair, this takes quite literally only a blueberry sized dollop to completely coat my thick locks. And oh how good it feels to have your locks coated in this silky, sensual elixir.

If ever you want to treat yo self, you know where to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment