1.29.2016

HOW TO BUILD A PERFECT PINTEREST-INSPIRED WARDROBE




I'm always keeping an eye out for how-tos on building a Pinterest Wardrobe - you know, the wardrobe that says that "I didn't really try, but somehow I found myself looking fabulous." Unfortunately I've never quite found the how-to that I've been searching for, so I finally decided, gal darn it, I'm going to make it myself! What I've noticed over the years of browsing Pinterest is that fashionable gals have a few things in common - they tend to pick staple pieces that can be paired with anything, they stick to a lot of monochromatics (often adding colour with accessories), they layer their clothing nicely (longer t-shirts peeking out from knit sweaters) and they look primarily for fairly simplistic clothing with beautiful cuts. So I've assembled a wardrobe that hopefully achieves just that.

TOPS
Urban Outfitters // Urban Outfitters // Asos // Asos // Aritzia

Aritzia // Urban Outfitters // Urban Outfitters // Forever 21 // Topshop


BOTTOMS
American Eagle // American Eagle // Aritzia // Topshop // Garage

SWEATERS
Aritzia // Aritzia // Urban Outfitters // Urban Outfitters // Aritzia

DRESSES
Asos // Aritzia // Brandy Melville // Aritzia // Aritzia
 JACKETS
Asos // Aritzia // Forever 21

ACCESSORIES
Hart + Stone // Daniel Wellington // Urban Outfitters // Hart + Stone // Artizia


Any pieces that you're dying to get your paws on?

No comments:

Post a Comment