2.08.2016

A TERRIFYINGLY HUGE SEPHORA GRATIS HAUL


Holy crow what happened here? I missed a few monthly gratis hauls so I decided to do one jumbo collective haul and it's grown into a monster. I had no idea how much I'd been given until I started gathering everything together for photographs. I'm not even sure how to handle a post this size. Do I talk about everything? Do I just list it all? In the end I tried to do something in between - a very brief synopsis of each product. Also, don't worry, immediately after this I'll go take myself out back and flog myself silly for being so spoiled (and not in a kinky 50 Shades kind of way, I promise).


1. Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon: For Creating an ombre effect to the lips. Works well.
2. Too Faced Lip Liner in Perfect Red: Amazing! I use it all over as lipstick and it stays unbelievably throughout the day and doesn't dry my lips out.
3. Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red: Already have one. It's one of the best lip stains out there if not the best.
4. Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lolita II: Haven't tried it yet.
5. Bite Beauty Mauvember Lipstick: Awesome unique shade for a great cause. Feels beautiful and buttery on the lips
6. Too Faced Melted Lipsticks in Melted Fig and Melted Fuchsia: love the applicator, love the product. Doesn't set matte and feels great. The shade Melted Fig is excellent.
7. Too Faced Chocolate Bronzer: Smells delicious, blends easily and has great pigmentation.
8. NARS Audacious Mascara: Meh. Not much volume, length or curl.
9. Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara: Haven't tried it yet.
10. Benefit They're Real Primer: Meh. The Tarte Primer is much, much better.
11. Sephora Collection The Mascara: Haven't tried it yet.
12. Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara: Similar to the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara in some ways, but with a bit less drama and a little less clumping. Flippin' beautiful packaging.
13. Clinique High Impact Extreme Mascara: Meh. Doesn't hold a curl at all.
14. Josie Maran Daily Moisturizer SPF 47: Haven't tried it yet.
15. Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: Had the green one before and wasn't a big fan. We'll see.
16. BareMinerals Prime Time: Same type of thing as above. Very silicone, doesn't do much for me.
17. Clinique Pep-Start Eye Cream: Haven't tried it enough to have an opinion.
18. First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Serum: Haven't tried it yet.
19. Too Faced Hangover Primer: Nice, hydrating primer that smells deliciously of coconut. Very good.
20. Too Faced Shadow Insurance: A decent eye primer. Not as good as NARS, but I like that this one has a big of concealing tones in it.
21. Tarte Rainforest Glow: Haven't tried it yet.
22. Vita Liberata Self Tanning Night Moisture Mask: Didn't see much effect.


23. Amore Pacific Cleansing Oil: Haven't tried it yet, but SO excited to try all the Amore Pacific.
24. Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Serum: Not yet.
25. Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel: Not yet.
26. Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Spray: Not yet.
27. Amore Pacific Future Response Cream: First impression was fantastic. Only used it a few times, but it felt instantly calming and anti-inflammatory on my angry skin.
28. Sephora Collection Pearl Sleeping Mask: Haven't tried it yet.
29. Dior Eyeliner: Think it's been discontinued.
30. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner: As good as everyone says. So precise and very pigmented.
31. Sephora 55.5 Airbrush: Already have one of these. Great little brushes that blend anything wonderfully.

32. Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Palette: Excellent staying power for powder eye shadows. Love the tones too.
33. Tarte Tartelette Tease Palette: Same as above!
34. Bumble & Bumble BB Primer: Haven't tried it enough to have an opinion.
35. Fresh Black Tea Serum: I'm so sad to say I think this broke me out. I've only used it twice and both times I got big blemishes. I want to try it one more time because I love the idea of this serum.
36. Fresh Rose Mask: A lovely calming, hydrating mask that smells heavenly, like roses and cucumber. Like a spa in a jar.
37. Philosophy Hope In A Jar: Haven't tried it yet.
38. First Aid Beauty Hydra-Firm Sleeping Cream: Haven't tried it yet.
39. Ole Henriksen Truth Sugar Polishing Mask: Haven't tried it yet, but I don't like the idea of a sugar scrub.


40. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser: Can't wait to try it.
41. Guerlain L'or Primer: Feels nice and the bottle looks beautiful, but I get nervous about putting something so scented on my skin.
42. Philosophy Amazing Grace: It smells beautiful and subtle, but it doesn't exactly have great ingredients.
43. Philosophy Purity: Gave it to my male roommates. I can't bare the thought of using SLS on my skin.
44. Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Soapy Suds: Meh.
45. Bliss Blood Orange and White Pepper Body Butter: Meh.
46. Formula X Nude For You Nail Polish: I haven't fallen in love with the Formula X polishes yet. Maybe the nudes are more challenging to get right. I'm curious to try a darker one.
47. Vita Liberata Tanning Mousse: Awesome tanning mousse. It doesn't smell, it doesn't transfer and the colour is perfect. Superb.
48. YSL Couture Kajal: Lovely product in that it blends like a dream and makes a beautiful base for a smokey eye look, but it creases quite a lot.
49. Alterna Caviar Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner: Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. I've done a full review.

*All products were given to me by Sephora... because I work there!

No comments:

Post a Comment