6.07.2016

MY MOST BELOVED COLOURPOP SHADOWS


Colourpop Super Shock Shadows have been a mother flippin' revelation in my life. I remember the first time I ordered a batch. I took them out of their sassy little box and swatched them on my arm. Then I immediately soiled myself. These mofos are the most pigmented shadows you'll ever work with. But that's not even the best part. The best part is that they're phenomenal for oily eyelids. If you have those kind of lids that turn every shadow into a few measly lines even with a primer, then these will be your saviour. Once they set, they're indestructible. I've done a few orders of their shadows now and I fancied showing you my favies. Here they are all layed out.

Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Alchemy
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Bae
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Bill
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in I Heart This
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Mittens
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in 3
Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in To-A-T


Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in Wattles


No comments:

Post a Comment