12.07.2015

DAMN, THAT'S SOME SOFT HAIR


Apparently it's time for a post about something outrageously expensive. I received the Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner in my gratis a few days ago. I hadn't really given the line much thought because, let's face it, anyone that calls their haircare “caviar” is kind of a douchecanoe. Well, it turns out that I must be somewhat of a douchecanoe myself because, having now used this lavish duo, I'm surprisingly tickled.

Everything about the marketing of these products turns me off – the purple bottles with the slender, feminine, hourglass figure, the aforementioned douchey name and the fact that they call themselves anti-aging and SLS free (when their products still contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate). However, the product itself is wonderful! HA, fancy that. I can't remember the last time my hair felt so soft, silky and frizz free.

Both the shampoo and conditioner feel potent and moisturizing, without being overly heavy. The shampoo doesn't feel stripping, but stills leaves your hair nice and clean. Also, seeing as they'll cost you a pretty penny, I'm glad to report that they're quite concentrated; a little bit goes a long way. I normally use fairly pricey shampoos and conditioners, but I must admit, this was a step above anything else I've tried. Next time you're somewhere that sells this duo, ask for a sample. See if you get as great results as I did!



No comments:

Post a Comment